I am just that little bit different. So are many of my delicious dishes. This Chicken Teriyaki has an Asian twist. Wok this way! With shanghai pak choi, sugar snaps and mushrooms in the mix.
Ingredients for 4 persons
1 M. Shanghai pak choi
150 grams M. Shimeji white
100 grams M. Sugar Snaps
1 red bell pepper
400 grams chicken
4 spring onions
400 grams noodles
250 ml teriyaki sauce
Sesame seeds for garnish
Handful of cashew nuts
How to make Chicken Teriyaki
1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Remove the breeding ground of the beech mushroom (M. Shimeji)
4. Cut the spring onions into rings and the M. Shanghai pak choi and bell pepper into strips. Keep the leaves of the pak choi separate.
5. Toast the sesame seeds and cashew nuts briefly in a dry frying pan until they look light brown.
6. Fry the chicken for 5 to 8 minutes until they are done.
7. Add the pak choi, sugar snaps and bell bell pepper to the chicken. Stir-fry briefly to keep them crisp.
8. Add the teriyaki sauce.
9. Add the noodles and cook for a few minutes.
10. Add the spring onion and pak choi leaves at the last minute.
11. Stir everything together and sprinkle with cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
Enjoy your meal!