Snack-time! Let's go crazy, M. Enoki in the deep fryer.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
2 M. Enoki packs
1 bag of nachos
For the tempura:
125 gr patent flour
1 egg yolk
250 ml water (possibly sparkling)
4 tbsp Garam Masala or curry powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat the frying pan with oil to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the patent flour with a bit of salt.
3. Add the water and egg yolk.
4. Mix with a whisk until you have a nice smooth batter. Here we go, the tempura batter is ready!
5. Cut off the breeding ground of the M. Enoki and make nice little bunches (5-6 per enoki pack). Make sure the bundles do not fall apart.
6. Run the M. Enoki bunches through the Garam Masala and then through the tempura batter. Drain off a bit and put it in the deep fryer.
7. Deep-fry the M. Enoki until they are beautifully golden brown. Drain them on kitchen paper.
8. Serve immediately with Doritos and a delicious chili sauce.
I am curious. What is your favourite? Deep-fried M. Enoki or Doritos? Share your dish on Instagram with #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.