Sometimes I just want delicious food, which doesn't take long to prepare. Preferably within 15 minutes. That's why I present gado gado! The dish originates from West Java, but I've given it my own twist. With products from Mitrofresh of course.
Ingredients for 2 persons
1 M. baby Shanghai pak choi
75 grams M. Sugar snaps
25 grams of bean sprouts
100 grams peanut sauce
200 grams white rice
1 tbsp fried onions
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Gado Gado Mitrofresh style
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
2. Boil the eggs for 7 - 8 minutes.
3. Cut the bottom of the M. Shanghai pak choi and cut it into pieces.
3. Slice the cucumber.
4. Wok the pak choi, M. Sugar Snaps and M. bean sprouts for 3 minutes in olive oil until al dente with a little salt and pepper.
5. Warm up the peanut sauce.
6. Serve the rice with the Gado Gado, egg, peanut sauce and fried onions.
Tip: delicious with cassava crackers!
I'm curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram or Facebook with the #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.