My vegetarian nachos with M. Oyster mushrooms is too good to eat! But I do, delicious. Together with friends or family.
Ingredients for 2-3 persons:
150 grams of M. Oyster mushrooms
1 bag of nachos
1 packet Cheddar and/or mozzarella (grated)
1 tbsp Garam masala
50 ml Olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
2 small onions
A dash of vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Tear the M. Oyster mushrooms into pieces.
3. Marinate with olive oil, garam masala and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put the M. Oyster mushrooms in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they get a nice meaty texture.
For the salsa
5. Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
6. Cut the onions small and crush the garlic.
7. Fry the onion and garlic on medium high heat until the onions turn glassy. Add the diced tomatoes for 1 minute.
8. Remove the pan from the heat and add the vinegar.
9. Season the salsa to taste with salt, pepper, lime juice and a little coriander.
10. Take an oven dish. Divide half of the nachos, salsa, M. Oyster mushrooms, cheddar/mozzarella and jalapeños in the oven dish. Repeat with the remaining half.
11. Bake the nachos with Oyster Mushrooms 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius until the cheese is nicely melted. Enjoy your meal!
I am curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram with #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.