This is what you want to try! An omelet with mushrooms, like M. Shiitake and M. Shimeji. Perfect for a Sunday or just any day. Complete the breakfast with a croissant, nuts, an M. Mini Mango and a juice.
Ingredients for 2 persons
For best results, I advise you to fry the omelets separately. It can also be baked in a large skillet.
1. Cut off the breeding base of the M. Shimeji and slice the M. Shiitake.
2. Beat the eggs (3 per person) in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Fry the M. Shiitake in olive oil over medium-high heat. When these are lightly fried, add the M. Shimeji. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the eggs. Stir briefly in the pan so that the mushrooms are well spread. Run the spatula along the edge of the pan so that the egg does not fry on the edge.
5. Spread some butter along the edge of the pan and put a lid on.
6. Bake the omelet for about 5-10 minutes on low heat until the top is solidified.
7. Sprinkle some chopped chives on the omelet.
Serve with a croissant, nuts, a mini mango and a juice.
I'm curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram or Facebook with the #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.