The poké bowl trend has come flying over from Hawaii. So to my kitchen in Maasdijk. What colors! This poké bowl with M. Enoki, M. Shiitake and my tofu is a must try!
Ingredients for 2 persons
1 bundle M. Enoki mushrooms
4 M. Shiitake mushrooms
100 grams of tofu
1 small sweet potato
2 tbsp soy sauce
100 gr tuna or salmon fillet
80 gr seaweed salad
100 gr cooked sushi rice
salt and pepper
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Leave to cool down.
2. Heat some sunflower oil in a wok pan and fry the potato slices for 6 minutes.
3. Cut the tuna/salmon fillet into slices.
4. Remove the skin and pit from the avocado and cut into very thin slices.
5. Slice the radish into thin slices.
6. Cut the bottom of the stem from the shiitake mushrooms. And fry/grill them for 2 minutes on each side until al dente.
Remove the underside of the Enoki. Boil the Enoki for 1 minute in a layer of water.
7. Marinate the Tofu in the soy sauce.
Fry for 1 minute in a wok pan.
8. Divide the rice, tuna, tofu, mushrooms, sweet potato, avocado, seaweed and radish among four bowls. Finish with a slice of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the dish with additional soy sauce or soy sauce to taste and/or some sesame seeds.
I'm curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram or Facebook with the #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.