Ingredients for 2 persons
M. Wild Flavors mushroom risotto mix approx. 300 grams:
50 grams Mitrofresh Shimeji brown
50 grams Mitrofresh Shimeji white
50 grams Mitrofresh Chanterelles
50 grams Mitrofresh Shiitake
1 red onion
200 grams of risotto
1 vegetable stock cube
1 bunch of parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
1. Cut the M. Shimeji loose and remove the hard pieces from the bottom of the stem of the shiitakes.
2. Clean the M. Shiitake and M. Chanterelles with a brush or a piece of kitchen paper.
3. Tear the M. Chanterelles by hand lengthwise into pieces. And cut the M. Shiitake in slices.
4. Chop the onion into small pieces and finely chop the garlic.
5. Heat up a pan with olive oil and fry the garlic and onion. Now add the risotto rice and fry until the grains have turned a little glassy.
6. Boil 1 liter of water and add the stock cube.
7. Add a soupspoon of broth to the risotto. Keep stirring and adding broth until the risotto is done after about 15 minutes.
8. Take another pan and add a little olive oil. Heat the pan and cook the mushrooms for approx. 5 minutes over a medium heat until al dente.
9. Chop the parsley into large chunks.
10. When the risotto is ready add the mushrooms and parsley. Season the risotto with salt and pepper.
Serving tip: You can add some grated Parmesan cheese to the risotto and replace some of the water with white wine.
I'm curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram or Facebook with the #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.