Fancy a barbecue? I'll take care of the veggies!
I love the M. Shanghai Pak Choi, especially on the BBQ. This trick turns your Pak Choi into a real flavor bomb. Deliciously healthy & vegetarian!
This is how I do it, watch my cooking video.
Ingredients for 4 people:
2 x M. Shanghai pak choi
Pepper & salt to taste
1. Cut the M. Shanghai Pak Choi lengthwise in half.
2. Cut off the top of the leaf to prevent burning.
3. Put the pak choi in a (BBQ proof) aluminum tray.
4. Drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
5. And... pour honey on top. This is my secret ingredient.
6. Place the pak choi on the barbecue and grill for 3-5 minutes. Turn around halfway through.
7. Serve the M. Shanghai pak choi with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
I'm curious. How does it taste? Share your dish on Instagram or Facebook with the #mwildflavors or tag @m.wildflavors.