¡Hola gente! I have a delicious Mexican recipe on the menu. This recipe was created by my Mexican friend and chef Miguel Fernandez. He has his own restaurant 'Casa Fernandez' in Hoek van Holland and came to cook in my Mitro kitchen for a day.
Let's start cooking!
Ingredients for 8 tostadas
120 grams M. Shiitake
150 grams M. Shimeji
8 corn tortillas
Pico de gallo (tomato mixture)
For pickled sweet/sour onions
150 ml vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oregano
Pepper and salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the tortillas on a baking tray, brush both sides with oil and put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into cubes and the M. Shiitake into slices. And cut off the breeding ground of the M. Shimeji.
3. Make the sour onion. Put the vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and salt in a bowl. Add a small part of the onion and mix it with a hand blender. Add the remaining onion and leave to marinate.
4. Fry the M. Shiitake for 5 minutes until golden brown and add the M. Shimeji. Season with chopped garlic, pepper and salt. Then put it in a bowl.
5. Fry the courgette for 10 minutes until tender and place in the same bowl.
6. Meanwhile, cut the avocado into cubes.
1. Baked tortilla (tostada) with bean spread
2. Mushrooms/ Zucchini
3. Pico de gallo
4. Sour onion