Ingredients for 2 persons
M. Wild Flavors mix for wraps ca. 300 gram:
170 grams of shiitake
60 grams mini pak choi
4 small wraps
100 gr. Crème Fraîche
75 grams Bean sprouts
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt / pepper
1. Cut the hard pieces from the bottom of the stem of the shiitake and clean them with a brush or a piece of kitchen paper and cut them into slices.
2. Wash the mini pak choi and cut into 2 cm pieces.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
4. Put some oil in a frying pan and fry the shiitake lightly. Season them with salt and pepper. Fry the pak choi for 1 minute and finally the bean sprouts for another minute.
5. Grill the wraps on both sides in a dry frying pan.
6. Spread the wraps with crème fraîche. Distribute the tomato, bean sprouts, pak choi and finally the shiitake over the wraps.